Ticket & Reservation Policies
Reservation Policy: Participant capacities are limited and it is difficult to predict when business will be busy, so we recommend booking online to ensure your spot and any related equipment for your activity (ie. harnesses, laser taggers, axe lanes). Early bookings are also encouraged because it gives us a better idea about attendance for planning and staffing purposes. That being said, walk-ins are welcome, space permitting.
Cancellation Policy: (for general admissions reservations and groups spending under $1000)
- Account Credit: Account Store Credit for the full amount will be issued for the cancellation of a reservation outside of 48 hours. Account Store Credit will be held on your account and can be used for any future reservation or purchase at High Trek Adventures or Game On NW.
- Refund to Original Payment Method: If you prefer to receive a refund to your credit card there will be a 10% cancellation fee applied to any refunds. If a reservation is canceled within a 48 hour window of the reservation date/time, there will be a 10% cancellation fee.
- Large Group Cancellations: Orders of $1000 or more may be canceled for a 90% refund outside of 1 month. For cancellations within 1 month of the event date, the 50% deposit is non-refundable. Final payment is due one week prior to the event and is non-refundable.
Change Reservation Policy:
- Individual Reservations: Changes to single general admission tickets can be made up to 24 hours prior to the event.
- Group Reservations: Parties of 10 or more participants can make changes 1 week prior to their event.
- Changes Due to Inclement Weather: Any reservation changes due to inclement weather will not incur any reservation change fees. If you are unsure of your date for rescheduling, High Trek will issue a Rain Check to be used within 90 days.
Unused or Lapsed Reservations: If a reservation goes unused or participants are a "no show" where ticket day/times are allowed to lapse without advance notice to High Trek Adventures, the tickets are not eligible for refund or reschedule.