1. The best reason for purchasing our camp voucher packs is for the savings. When you purchase a 3 pack you save about 8% and when you purchase a 6 pack you will save 17%.
2. You know you want to book a camp, but haven't picked a date or time.
3. It is a great way to gift someone with a paid-in-full experience.
Camp Vouchers can be used for 1 child over multiple weeks or can be used for multiple children in one camp session. You have the flexibility to decide how you want to apply your vouchers and schedule your camp sessions.
All Day Camp Sessions are 7 hours running from 9am-4pm.
Voucher code will be issued at time of purchase. Sales tax is also collected up front so no sales tax will be required at the time of redemption. Vouchers can be used to book online in advance. Vouchers expire 12-31-2021.
You can now Save an additional 10% on Camp Registration or Camp Vouchers, when you book purchase before 2/15/2021. The additional savings will automatically be discounted on the final checkout page as long as you purchase before February 15th, 2021.
If you are or plan on being a regular visitor to High Trek Adventures, a punch card is the way to go.
Why buy a Punch Card?
1. You will get a savings off of the regular price of admission.
2. Punch card punches can be redeemed 1 at a time over the course of several visits to the venue, whereas a Voucher is a one use paid admission for the number of participants in the pack.
3. Use "punches" for yourself or your guest(s).
4. A Punch Card never expires so you can redeem them over the course of multiple years whereas a Voucher is only good for the calendar year specified at the time of purchase.